This module defines WFilter NGF's local accounts of, which can be used for:
For example, you can choose usernames in "Applied to" targets for polices:
2 New Local Account
You need to configure account's username, password, valid date, group, sessions, mac binding, access priviledge and pppoe properties.
- Supported access type:
- "Concurrent Logins": maximum concurrent sessions of this user. No limit by default.
- "MAC Binding": supports "dynamic binding" and "static binding".
- Static: this user can only be connected from the bound MAC addresses. Multiple MACs are separated by commas.
- Dynamic1: bind this user to MAC address of the first time connection.
- Dynamic3: automatically bind the first three authenticated mac addresses.
- Dynamic5: automatically bind the first five authenticated mac addresses.
- Expired users can not access any authentication service.
- PPPoE properties are only valid to PPPoE users.
- "Bandwidth Limit": limit this user's real-time bandwidth rate.
- "Static IP": assign a static ip address to this user when this user is connected via pppoe or VPN.
3 Third Party Accounts
Users authenticated via third party authentication services will be listed. You can click "delete" to delete expired users.
- Third party authentication
- "Email Authentication".
- "Ldap Authentication".
- "Radius Authentication".
- Access Type:
4 Login History
Login history of users.