WFilter NG Firewall bandwidth optimization solutions
WFilter NG Firewall provides a set of solutions for bandwidth optimization, including
- Set traffic priority
- Bandwidth Allocator
- Multiple WANs load-balancing and routing
- Internet access policy
For better internet experience, you're recommended to:
- Apply multiple DSL lines according to your requirement, then enable the Muti-WAN module to set load balancing and advanced routing.
- Enable the Bandwidth Priority Module to set traffic priority, and let business traffic to be delivered first.
- Enable the Bandwidth Shaper Module to allocate bandwidth for client devices or groups.
- Set internet access policy with Access Policy Modules, and block unneeded traffic during working hours to save bandwidth.
If you only want to block torrent downloading, please check WFilter Enterprise, a passive internet filtering software solution.
- Understanding the bandwidth shaper feature of WFilter NG Firewall
- Optimize bandwidth of your network with WFilter NG Firewall.
- How to monitor internet bandwidth usage in lan network?
- How to add clients to penalty box in WFilter NG firewall?
- Introduction to WFilter NGF's bandwidth optimize features.
- How to use the "punish group" feature in WFilter NG firewall?