From Wiki of WFilter NG Firewall
1 PPTP Server
PPTP server can provide PPTP VPN service for external users to connect.
- You can check VPN clients ip addresses and usernames in "Real-time Bandwidth".
- VPN users are not be applied by Access_Policy.
- Activity of VPN users won't be recorded by Internet Usage.
2 PPTP Settings
Description of PPTP settings:
- Users: only "local users" with "VPN" priviledge have VPN access.
- IP Range: the ip addresses to be assigned to VPN clients. (Must be a LAN subnet)
- Protocols: supported auth protocols, which shall be consistence with VPN client settings.
- MPPE: when enabled, PPTP server will require 128bit MPPE stateless encryption.
- If you want to assign static ip and limit bandwidth to PPTP clients, you need to setup "PPPoE Property" in "Accounts" settings.