From Wiki of WFilter NG Firewall
1 Web Push
This module enables you to send a web page to client browsers, you also can define the trigger condition and frequency.
Please notice, the web page can only be pushed when the client is visiting http websites.
2 Web Push Policy
- Each client can be applied with multiple policies.
- Every policy can set "applied to" "clients" and "effective time".
- Besides the applied to "clients" and "time", detailed "web push policy" settings are described in below.
- Triggers: only when a client is visiting a http websites in "Triggers", the web page will be sent.
- Interval: web pushing frequency. Even triggered, the web page won't be sent within the interval since the last time sending.
- Type: sending a customize web page, or sending an URL redirection.